Saturday, December 14, 2019

Wheels of Hope


Rukundo Ivan to Nigel Stonham
2 hrs
Rukundo Ivan is with Frank Lomas and 2 others.
AS Wheels of hope project continue to do wonders in lives of young men an women ,I'm with Alex who is one of our members who is making a change in his life he came to 
mbarara from the village and had to look for business to do but it was it there .He approached youth who were having wheelbarrows to get one and start giving service in transportation of goods from shop to shop and was directed to me .
I gave him one under the direction of twine who is the manager of wheelbarrows and he started to work after four months he saved and said he want to be self employed ,I was happy and said he is going to do wheel shop in fruit selling .
I gave go ahead and today Alex has shifted his wife from remote area to town to be together in business, they can rent ,buy food ,has achild in school and can maintain the business
I'm happy that most youth are following his direction

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home