Monday, May 13, 2024

People with Passion - Aliwala Samuel

 

Notice -  none of Samuels pages have an address on, we are reaching out to him to validate his project here , please take care in the meantime, Samuel, please contact us :-) 





My name is Aliwala Samuel I'm 19 years old running an orphanage home, my parents died I did not got an opportunity to grow up with my parents nor got enough parental love.my father died of cancer when my mother is pregnant and mother also died when I'm 0ne and half year old I was adopted by a friend of my late parents ,she was an old single woman she adopted me when I was one and half year old after the death of my parents. I started Living on streets at four years old when the old woman who adopted me died I went street to streets start eating on rubblish pits..... sleeping on verandas.. begging on people on streets.I saw lots of sorrows on the streets than what you can imagine.i saw kids die on streets everyday and starving ...girls raped...
Hope was the last thing in my life..
This is why I fight for the street kids Orphans
Mostly the young ones and my dream is to have a big orphanage home .for every child at least to eat enough food everyday. sleep well, have medication, education and all total care.
Let's join hands together and fight for the street kids orphans children.







Aliwala Samuel 



Hello brothers and sisters greetings in the name of Jesus Christ .I'm calling upon your your help any one with good heart please help so that we buy our own land, building a safe permanent home and clean water please please help our goal is $50000 please help us reach our goal we now have $35 on our GoFundMe compaign only.https://gofund.me/85e9d334

Iganga is a town in the Eastern Region of Uganda. It is the main municipal, administrative, and commercial center of Iganga District. Wikipedia
Population: 53,870 (2014)
Elevation: 1,120 m
District: Iganga District
Sub-region: Busoga sub-region


Intro

https://gofund.me/85e9d334 help build a permanent home for 85 street kids orphans
Donate





$35
 USD raised of $50,000 target
1 donation   

Organiser

Ali Umar
Organiser
Cross Creek, PA

1 Comments:

Blogger nige said...

$35 USD raised of $50,000 target
1 donation
Share
Donate now
Vincenza Di Stefano
$35
2 mos

Kawisa Child Care Ministries
4 likes • 7 followers

Aliwala Samuel
68 friends

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home