Saturday, October 15, 2022

People with Passion in Education


Dear Juliet and Santigie, 


T4 are creating quite a movement - In the first 24 hours of announcing the Top 3 finalists for the World's Best School Prizes we have seen 374 news articles celebrating our schools all around the world reaching over 1 billion people. Like (a) piece highlighting the amazing work of Green School Bali in Indonesia's biggest newspaper. #transformingeducation #strongschools  
I mentioned you here in the new T4 app  



I am connecting with small and large school projects in Africa and elsewhere ( Pakistan, Nepal ) where there is a crying need for finance. I am keen to become a "trusted partner" for investors who would be keen to support such projects if they trusted their money would be well spent. My intention is that by showing a track record of personal time and effort with results, the investors could speed the growth of some great people with big hearts doing great things in education. One early friend I found was Santigie in Freetown, featured in the slide here. 

I am also interested to form links between such schools, so that the kids connecting and their parents feel interested to support some better internet access for their friends abroad, and I believe and have seen that this micro finance can add real value fast. An internet connection is far easier, faster  and cheaper to instal than a new school building. Some projects seem hampered ( and tie up their founders energies) by needing investment for the buildings rather than simply teaching under the trees...

Wish me luck and send me love, Nigel

Posted Today, October 16

    • nigel stonham
      nigel stonham now

      Juliet I sat with in Vienna one Saturday on a drumming course. We were "so good" that we were not allowed to graduate onto drums, all of us, merely slapping our knees and cicking our fingers.... :-) 



    View Vikas Pota’s profile 
    1st degree connection
    I am building the world's largest community of teachers and schools


     https://t4communities.education/posts/27997619 


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home