Sunday, May 08, 2022

Valerie


 

Valerie Wood-Gaiger

12:32 PM (1 hour ago)
to me
 Today..
You can always mention what I'm doing. 
Of course you can put what you like; This is latest - you could edit this -  

Have you Planted a Tree you could dedicate to Queen Elizabeth's Jubilee. 70 years a Queen! Perhaps the most famous older woman in the world and still very much The Queen, she is doing less but she will never give in. She vowed that -  I declare before you all that my whole life whether it be long or short shall be devoted to your service and the service of our great imperial family to which we all belong. 
When communities could find a little bit of land it could be called Jubilee coppice or Jubilee Orchard.
Would be wonderful if everyone planted fruit trees then the children will be able to eat the fruit with their children! All the trees planted for my Birthday appeal will offered to Queen Elizabeth's Appeal for a Canopy of Trees around the World - https://queensgreencanopy.org/
I had a little whinge on Facebook that I could not have a Big Party for my 80th. Jonas Chabroka Fadweck in Malawi said - We will have a planting day on your Birthday Granny!! I had a lightbulb moment and decided to ask people to Plant a Tree for Granny as my Birthday appeal – it went round the world! From Peru to Finland; Canada to Australian many thousands of trees have been planted.
Moses Wamanga – Uganda - has created an e-book   Plant_a_tree_for_Granny This is just the first edition. 
I became a Climate Cymru Ambassador Then Wales Future Generations Commissioner asked if I would go to COP to speak at their event; sadly as we were almost the last presentation of the whole conference - few people were there and it was not filmed as i had hoped. I was there for most of the conference and gave a few interviews here is one. Focus - Action on Climate change :




Love Val



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home