Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Vienna Hub GOST(C)

 

Nigel Stonham’s Services

Nigel Stonham
Services provided by
I connect fast and deep, asking about passion and dream, and goals for short & medium term. Once I understand I start conjuring up ideas to move forward faster. Actually, by provoking people to clearly define and clarify their current space and their desired place to BE, things start to align themselves anyway.

Here is a one page format I use - GOST(C) - to help me understand. Please send me the Goal and 3 objectives ( pdf by email or fb text welcome ) and I will happilly have a look at it and see if I feel i can add anything :-) 

    

                                  the present.jpg

          Vienna Hub


Vienna Hub - GOST(C) ( blank )

 

Goal:-  ( with numbers and dates, ie 500 people getting 3000 dollar income by end 2022 ) 



Objectives

Strategies

Tactics

1










2










3











Reply to nigelstonhamcoaching@gmail.com

Link to GOST(C) 

Sample Live GOSTs - for sharing, ideas, energy and building collective wisdom

a

b

c


Vienna Hub recent blog posts:-

Vienna Hub People with Passion ( connect thru Nigel with outline purpose please ) 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home